At Polldaddy, we’re constantly trying to make your experience with us the best it can be. By making Polldaddy easier to use and more enjoyable to look at, we hope to bring you one of the nicest experiences the web has to offer. We love our old survey styles, but we thought it was time for an upgrade.
As of today, we’re pleased to offer you not just one, but nine new survey styles for your—and your users’— enjoyment. We tapped the shoulders of some of the best designers in the industry (who all happen to be employed by Automattic, the makers of WordPress.com as well as Polldaddy and other awesome products) and they didn’t disappoint. Feast your eyes on these awesome survey styles, ready to be used right away.
- Surveymattic by Isaac Keyet, WordPress mobile team lead
- Blue Paper, also by Isaac Keyet
- Vintage by Hugo Baeta, designer for our Social Team
- Graphite by Dave Martin, designer for Akismet
- Clear View, also by Hugo Baeta
- Note Pad, also by Isaac Keyet (we couldn’t get him to stop making styles!)
- Danish Time by our very own Dane, Joen Asmussen
- Springy by Matt Thomas, Automattic’s Creative Director
- Tablet by renowned world-class DJ (and rockstar NUX designer) Noël Jackson