We’re pleased to announce a great new feature: Custom E-mail Notifications for Surveys and Quizzes! E-mail notifications are great, as you get to see your participants’ survey and quiz responses right in your e-mail inbox.
Wouldn’t it be handy if you could send notifications to more than one person?
Wouldn’t it be super handy if you could customize that e-mail so that it shows you the content that matters most to you?
Well slap me silly and call me Roger! We’ve updated our e-mail notifications feature to allow you to do all of the above, and more! We rock!
Here’s what you can do with our nifty e-mail notifications feature:
- Specify up to three recipients to receive the e-mail notification
- Specify a reply-to email address for the notification
- Send the notifications e-mail as HTML or just plain text
- Place HTML in the body of the message
- Customize the subject and e-mail content
We have added a bunch of shortcodes to allow you to receive survey and quiz answers, as well as details unique to the respondent as part of the customized e-mail. You can customize the subject and e-mail content with details specific to the response and even use an answer to an e-mail question type as a reply-to address.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.