For the past two weeks, we’ve been running a Customer Survey in the Polldaddy.com dashboard to learn more about what our customers think of Polldaddy. We’d like to thank the 320 people who have taken the survey so far. If you haven’t yet had a chance, we want to hear from you. Log in to your Polldaddy dashboard, and click on the blue “Please take our user survey” button on the top-right hand corner of your dashboard:
Here’s some interesting early survey results:
- 91% would recommend Polldaddy to others.
Of course, that means that there are nine percent who said they wouldn’t recommend Polldaddy. We’re working hard to win their love, too.
Of our respondents,
- 87% of users say Polldaddy is easy to use
Of the group that said Polldaddy was easy to use:
- 93% of surveys users said Polldaddy was easy to use.
- 89% of poll users said Polldaddy is easy to use
- 91% of quiz users said Polldaddy is easy to use
- 90% of ratings users said Polldaddy is easy to use
Interestingly, of the nine percent who said they wouldn’t recommend Polldaddy, a large majority—75%— said Polldaddy was easy to use.
Our ears are burning
Here are some comments we’ve received:
- Thanks for your hard work! Polldaddy is great!
- Easy and simple to use
- In five minutes I was up and running (on my own hosted wordpress instances – 2 separate ones, one poll). Brilliant and FUN!
- Fast and simple! Altough I would prefer some more limitations on free account instead of thoose ads!
- Works great, makes me look smart, gives me material to prepare my presentation.
- It is a great way to get feedback from the audience. One can start free and can customize Polldaddy to the look and feel of their like. Can be integrated to an existing website.
Tell us what you think. Log in to your Polldaddy dashboard, and click on the blue “Please take our user survey” button on the top-right hand corner of your dashboard.