Goodbye 2010 Hello 2011!
Its been quite a year here at Polldaddy! We have been busy bees. Here is a quick recap of the cool things we did this year…
We announced Polldaddy version 3, released an app for iPad and iPhone, translated Polldaddy.com into 6 languages, launched our affiliate program, added quizzes, enhanced exports, multi-user corporate accounts, report sharing, new survey embeds, multi-choice comments, custom tags for votes, SSL support, rating results, survey file uploads, the trashcan, enhanced media library, API JSON support, and Poll callbacks.
Phew! And of course we also fixed tons of bugs, further built out support into WordPress, Facebook, Webs.com and Weebly and answered all of your support queries.
In the past month we had…
- Zero down time.
- 5 full time staff.
- 7TB of bandwidth used up.
- 15 servers in production.
- 310GB of data in our database.
- 705 support and sales emails.
- 41,000 comments written in PollDaddy Answers.
- 190,000 polls created.
- 38,000,000 million votes cast.
- 160 million unique people around the world who saw some PollDaddy content (56.6m in US)
- 1.5 billion impressions of our content on the web. (560m in US)
Last year we focused on stability, this year we have been adding feature after feature as you can see above. For the next 12 months we are going to work on refining our product, making it easier to use and making it work in more places. We will also be adding staff, servers and of course new features. I hope all of our users having a great holiday and we look forward to working with you all in 2011.