This guide is for users that already have a Crowdsignal account and are having trouble connecting their Crowdsignal.com account to a WordPress.com account so that they can login and access their Crowdsignal content.
I do not have a WordPress.com account
- Go to the Login page and click the ‘Create a new account’ link:
- Fill in the new account details and click ‘Create a WordPress.com Account’.
- You will be logged into your new account, and redirected to app.crowdsignal.com
- You will also receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. Click ‘Confirm Now’ to activate your WordPress.com account:
- Your WordPress.com account is now active, and you will now be signed into your Crowdsignal.com account.
I have a WordPress.com account
- Go to the Login page and enter the email address or username associated with your WordPress.com account, then click ‘Continue’:
- Enter your WordPress.com password and click ‘Log In’.
- You will now be signed into your Crowdsignal.com account.
If you need any assistance with connecting your account, please contact our support team.